We will educate every child for success in life.
We will lead our students to achieve their potential through high academic and ethical standards in a disciplined and nurturing environment.
- Teaching and Learning create the foundation for success.
- Education is a shared responsibility of the student, the home, the school, and the community.
- A school is most effective when it fosters acceptance of diversity, promotes individual strengths, and generates respect for everyone.
- Positive relationships cultivate mutual respect between students and staff and help to build a school climate conducive to learning.
- High expectations for students and staff will ensure that all students will learn and feel successful.
- Students learn best when provided a variety of instructional strategies to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- The ability to locate and utilize information through the use of creative and critical thinking, including the integration of technology, enhances student success.
- Learning is a lifelong process.