Student Registration - New and Re-enrolling Students

Step 1 - Complete and submit the pre-registration within Infinite Campus by clicking here.     Or If you already have and Infinite Campus portal account, Click Here.
Step 2 - Check your email with instructions on creating a parent Infinite Campus account and completing the online enrollment forms.  (If you already have a parent Infinite Campus account, do not create another one, just sign into your account to complete the online enrollment forms.  Call the county office if you have forgotten your username/password.)
Step 3 - Gather the following required documents:
  • 2 Proofs of Residency * – One from the list below and the other a current utility bill.
    • Current lease/rental agreement (if lease is on a generic form, we will need an Affidavit of Lease/Rental Agreement)
    • Recent income tax return
    • Current paycheck stub
    • Current Medicaid Card(only if it contains your visible address)
    • Current residential property tax statement or bill
    • Current warranty or quitclaim deed
    • Current home purchase agreement
    • Current homeowner's insurance policy
  • Certified copy of birth certificate
  • Copy of student's social security card or signed and notarized waiver
  • Completed and updated GA Immunization Form** (Form #3231 - to be provided by your physician or the Health Department.)
  • Completed GA Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition Screening(Form #3300 - (Available Below) to be completed by your physician or the Health Department)
  • Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling student

*If you do not have proof of current residency from the list above, you must complete an Affidavit of Residency form(Available Below) (signed and notarized by you and your landlord) and a current utility bill.  If you are living with someone and everything is in that person’s name, you must complete the 3rd Party Affidavit of Residency(Available Below) (signed and notarized by you and the person you are living with) AND a current utility bill in their name.
**If your child's immunizations are not a Georgia Form, they will need to be transferred at the Rabun County Health Department, 184 South Main St., Clayton, GA – 706-212-0289.

Step 4 - After all enrollment forms are completed, please call Lori at 706-212-4350 to schedule an appointment to bring in all required documents to the BOE. Registrations may take 24 – 48 hours to process once all documents are received (high school registrations may take a little longer).