Rabun County Elementary and Rabun County Primary are both a Title I School.
- This means we receive federal funds to provide extra help for all students.
Qualifications for a Title I School
- The amount of money we get depends on the number of students who receive free or reduced lunch.
Advantages of being a Title I School
- The money goes to help all students in our school.
- It is used for teachers, books, supplies and materials.
- It provides opportunities for parents to receive training to help their child in school.
Ways You Can Help
- Fill out a free lunch application is you think your family might qualify.
- Apply now or during the school year if your family finances change.
- Attend parent information sessions.
- Volunteer in your child’s classroom regularly.
As a Title I Schools, we rely on the partnership between school and home to ensure that our students succeed. We hope you will feel welcome to be a part of your child’s school experience and a part of the success of Rabun County Students.