District Board Posts


Rabun County School Nutrition Program is excited to announce USDA has extended waivers to allow ALL students to eat for FREE for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. We still encourage you to complete a free/reduced application for the school year if you have not already done so. Please note, this is a waiver that will end on June 30, 2021 and a new free/reduced application will be needed next school year to receive free/reduced benefits at that time. If you have any questions please call the School Nutrition Department at 706-212-4350 ext 5224.


Dear Parents/Guardians:
This influenza (flu) season we would like to help protect our student body by providing flu vaccines during school hours. The Rabun County Health Department will be offering flu vaccines at your child’s school.  Please click here for more information.

Estimados padres / tutores:
En esta temporada de influenza (gripe) nos gustaría ayudar a proteger a nuestro cuerpo estudiantil proporcionando vacunas contra la influenza durante el horario escolar. El Departamento de Salud del Condado de Rabun ofrecerá vacunas contra la influenza en la escuela de su hijo. Haga clic aquí para obtener más información.

Please click on the links below for important Flu Vaccine information.

Click here for the Vaccine Information Statement

Haga clic aquí para ver la Declaración de información sobre vacunas en español

Click here for the 2020-2021 Flu Consent Form

Haga clic aquí para obtener el formulario de consentimiento para la influenza 2020-2021 en español

Click here for the Flu Form for Non Students




You may now begin applying for free/reduced meal benefits for the 2019-2020 school year. Online applications are available at a NEW website this year - www.EZmealapp.com. The process is quick and easy. Apply now to ensure your child(ren) have the correct benefits from day one of school. Remember you must apply every year, applications from last year do not carry over to the new year. One application per household. Please call 706-212-4350 if you have any questions. Paper applications are still available if needed.